LOMBAZ is a logistics and delivery gateway, designed to ease the hassle and bottle neck associated with the transportation of goods, items, consignment and parcel from one place to another in Nigeria. LOMBAZ has unique features that make it the big thing. LOMBAZ features includes allowing customers who want to send or receives goods, items, materials and consignment to do so by selecting or choosing from the pool of our registered independent vehicle drivers, bikers, lorries, vans and travelers who are willing and ready to run the delivery assignment. LOMBAZ is a platform that connects user around the world who wants to send or receive tangible goods, items, parcels and consignment to independent deliverer. Users of LOMBAZ; are individual, household, students, corporate organization, civil servant, and public servant who needs to send or receive goods, items, parcels and consignment anywhere anytime.
Independent deliverer of LOMBAZ; are Vehicle owners, Bikers, Bicycle, Dispatch riders, Vans, Lorries, Boat, Ship Cargo, Air Cargo and Travelers who are ready to deliver. The independent deliverer registers on LOMBAZ with valid means of identification, after which our route agent will conduct verification exercise to ensure the right person was registered. LOMBAZ; manages the payment mechanism of these two parties. The user after selecting an independent deliverer for the delivery, the user will click the payment button and select amount based on the stipulated price tag on the distance to be covered and weight of the consignment. LOMBAZ monitors, tracks and manages the independent deliverer, once the delivery is confirmed by the user the independent deliverer receives his/her payment through his/her bank account information provided. LOMBAZ charges 5% from users who want to send items, parcel and consignments and 5% from deliverer who makes the delivery. Making total of 10%.
© LOMBAZ. All rights reserved